Friday, June 26, 2015

Motivation

Motivation.

Perhaps the most important question you will ask yourself when beginning to change your lifestyle is: "Why?".

For me, there were two main motivators.  First, quite honestly,  I did not like being overweight.  I had never been before, and at 33 years old, I did not think it was time to give up just yet.

Secondly,  I had a new little girl and I was already chasing her around.  I realized that I wanted to be active and set a good example. I had always loved exploring and I wanted to be able to show her the world.  I didn't want to be an out-of-shape mama !

If a more healthy life is something you are considering,  take some time to figure out why you want to make the decision.  Once you are motivated, those first steps are full of purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment